You’re getting a “couldn’t connect to license server” error when trying to activate your license
- Make sure the free version of the plugin is deactivated or uninstalled.
- Try again in 1 minute. If there’s high traffic on our licensing server, it may have had a temporary hiccup.
- Make sure you did not rename the plugin folder to a something other than the default name. If you did rename the plugin folder, put it back to its original name.
- If the issue still persists, it’s most likely due to a firewall or a proxy server preventing WordPress from connecting to our licensing server. Ask your host to allow outgoing connections to studiowombat.com.
- Still not fixed? Contact us!