Version 3.2.4 — May 18, ’19
- Added: new integration: Drip.
- Fix: fixed a bug with list fields containing non-UTF8 characters.
- Fix: Mailchimp’s international phone number field now also supports proper masking.
- Fix: Fix to display the wheel on product pages from a certain product category.
Version 3.2.3 — May 3, ’19
- Fix: fixed a bug where you couldn’t select a widget type in the settings page.
- Fix: fixed a bug in the settings page where you couldn’t select suboptions of the “when to show” setting.
- Fix: fixed a bug with ActiveCampaign email lists not containing custom fields.
- Fix: WP_Error handling with all email marketing providers.
Version 3.2.2 — April 15, ’19
- Added: new layout option to disable the wheel shadows.
- Added: new option to disable the wheel handles.
- Added: new widget: “mini wheel”.
- Added: added filter to skip sending analytics from the wheel to your backend. This can be handy if you want to minimize admin-ajax traffic.
- Fix: Fixed CSS in footer issue.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where coupon bar wasn’t available on all pages.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with adding coupons automatically to the cart when it’s empty.
Version 3.2.1 — March 14, ’19
- Fix: When editing your wheel, the custom colors disappeared (if any). This is now fixed.
- Fix: fixed a bug with the background setting and custom uploaded backgrounds.
- Fix: fixed a typo in the custom background CSS.
- Update: improved performance of the admin. This is to be continued.
- Update: replace unnecessary translation function _e() with echo.
Version 3.2.0 — March 6, ’19
- Fix: fixed a bug with the backend setting for a fixed cart coupon amount.
- Fix: fixed a bug where email settings are shown in the backend when they shouldn’t.
- Fix: fixed a rare “flash of unstyled content” bug where the wheel would be visible a fraction of a second during page load.
- Fix: fixed a bug with the “tick” sound.
- Update: added some more useful error messages in the backend.
- Update: better script & style loading on the frontend. It’s more performant and keeps page sizes smaller.
- Update: automatically disable the free plugin when it’s still installed. This prevents a few possible errors.
- Added: the setting “when to show the wheel” is now multi-select so you can define more than 1 condition when to show the wheel.
- Added: you can now add up to 24 slices instead of 12.
- Added: more email settings. Each specific slice type now has an email setting.
- Added: possibility to send an email to yourself when someone turned the wheel.
- Added: possibility to show confetti pop when a player won.
- Added: you can now easily add your own backgrounds to the wheel.
Version 3.1.0 — December 13, ’18
- Update: added new Woo coupon settings such as coupon type (fixed value or percentage), min & max spend.
- Update: your slices can now contain images by using <img src=”…”/> as coupon value.
Version 3.0.9 — November 24, ’18
- Fix: fixed a bug with searching Arabic Woocommerce products.
- Fix: made all backend strings properly translateable.
- Update: allow ID selectors as well for the ‘on click’ element.
Version 3.0.8 — November 7, ’18
- Fix: fixed a bug with ‘is_product’ function for WooCommerce.
Version 3.0.7 — November 4, ’18
- Added: zip code support for Mailchimp.
- Fix: fixed a bug for input masking of fields of type: phone, date and birthday.
- Fix: fixed a bug with the “All product pages” setting.
- Update: updated email feature.
Version 3.0.6 — October 26, ’18
- Added: option for double opt-in in MailChimp.
- Added: SendInBlue support.
- Added: option to automatically add Woo coupon to cart.
- Added: Developer-friendly WooCommerce coupons.
- Fixed: Compatibility for PHP 7.2.
- Update: enhanced HTML emailing.
Version 3.0.5 — October 2, ’18
- Fix: fixed a bug with playing the ‘tick’ sound.
- Fix: fixed a bug with replays where a prize would be won but the frontend shows ‘no prize won’.
Version 3.0.4 — September 20, ’18
- Added: ‘tick’ sound when playing (as an option).
- Added: integration with Newsletter2Go.
Version 3.0.3 — June 26, ’18
- Added: New tool: ChatFuel (for Facebook marketing).
- Enhancement: You can now edit the chances to 1/4th of a percentage.
Version 3.0.2 — May 29, ’18
- Fixed: fixed bug with updating when some utf characters would become unicode.
- Fixed: fixed WooCommerce coupon being displayed wrongly.
- Fixed: fix in the backend: ‘save’ sometimes not doing anything.
Version 3.0.1 — May 2, ’18
- Added: new design features. You can now design any theme you want!
- Added: ability to upload logo in the center of the wheel.
- Added: Remarkety integration.
- Added: Convertkit integration.
- Added: tools for GDPR compliance.
- Fixed: several small backend UI fixes.
- Fix: a bug with HTML in slice for the upgrade routine.
Version 2.1.2 — March 30, ’18
- Fix: fixed a bug for certain time zones where coupons expired too early when their lifespan was less than 1 hour.
- Fix: fixed an issue with incorrectly identifying the WooCommerce shop page.
Version 2.1.1 — March 2, ’18
- Fix: fixed an issue where in rare cases the winning segment would be 0.
Version 2.1.0 — February 27, ’18
- Fix: various small bugfixes and enhancements in the admin dashboard.
- Added: Facebook Messenger support through ChatChamp.
- Added: security option to log IP addresses for better security.
- Added: better logging options.
- Added: support for Mailster.
- Fix: bugfix for Klaviyo.
Version 2.0.8 — February 5, ’18
- Fix: fixed a bug for standalone wheels.
Version 2.0.7 — February 4, ’18
- Added: added a ‘consent checkbox’ field in the form builder for GDPR.
- Added: added a new occurrence option ‘none’, so you can only show widgets, or program your own occurrence.
- Fix: fixed a bug with ‘show on pages’ setting in the backend.
Version 2.0.6 — February 2, ’18
- Added: support for Klaviyo.
- Added: limit prizes: allow prizes to be won only X amount of times.
- Fix: fixed an issue with converting string to int.
Version 2.0.5 — January 25, ’18
- Added: Free shipping option.
- Added: Show the wheel only for logged in or logged out users.
- Update: Woo coupon percentage is now a number field instead of a dropdown (so more options for you).
- Fix: fixed coupon bar issue.
- Fix: fixed issue with the ‘show on pages’ setting in the backend.
- Update: added some more developer hooks.
Version 2.0.4 — December 22, ’17
- Fixed: fix in Christmas theme
Version 2.0.3 — December 15, ’17
- Added: new slice type: text/HTML
- Update: added a little more developer friendliness
Version 2.0.2 — December 9, ’17
- Added: WooCommerce coupon bar for urgency
- Fix: minor MailChimp bug
Version 2.0.1 — December 7, ’17
- Bugfix for backward compatibility.
Version 2.0.0 — December 6, ’17
- Added: 6 new themes.
- Added: 8 new backgrounds.
- Update: updated UI so it’s more user-friendly to add a wheel.
- Update: your design changes are visible in a realtime live-preview.
- Update: Formbuilder supports dropdown fields for all autoresponders.
- Update: Mailchimp formbuilder supports text, dropdown, date, birthday, number and phone number types.
- Added: GetResponse integration.
- Added: MailerLite integration.
- Added: Zero BS CRM integration (via separate connector).
- Added: WordPress database integration. Collect opt-ins straight to your own database.
- Added: AWeber integration (via separate connector).
- Update: ability to let users play without filling out an opt-in form (handy if you want to give prizes only).
- Update: allow duplicate plays (users can play again, even when they already won).
- Update: Updated form builder.
- Added: added ‘bubble’ and ‘pull-out’ widgets ( = clickable buttons ) to open a wheel.
- Added: new type of slice: redirect. Redirect users to a page, rather than show a prize.
- Update: made the plugin expandable and developer-friendly.
- Fix: fixed a bug in email templates.
- Fix: some small theme CSS fixes.
- And more …
- Fix: fixed a bug with multiple excluded categories in Woo coupons.
- Update: extension abilities for developers.
- Update: UI changes.
* Added: winter/Christmas theme.
* Fixed: various small bugfixes.
- Version release notes
- Added: anti-cheat engine.
- Update: added exit-intent behavior on mobile.
- Fix: fixed a bug when nothing was selected in ‘show on page’ setting.
- Added: support for MailChimp’s birthday field.
- Update: added an upper-right close icon, in favor of the lower right closing sentence.
- Update: include RTL language support.
- Update: improved email sending behind the scenes.
- Update: allow some HTML in the wheel’s labels.
- Added: product categories in the ‘show on pages’ option.
- Added: the ability to send coupon codes via email as opposed to showing on screen.
- Added: webhooks support for Zapier etc.
- Added: added support for Mailchimp groups.
- Added: added some content & design settings.
- Added: added a new occurrence setting.
- Fix: mobile UI fixes.
- Fix: bugfix in CSS for the standalone wheel.
- Added: extra coupon options for WooCommerce.
- Fix: Bugfix in iOS Safari 11.
- Added: extra coupon options.
- Added: more design options.
- Update: enhanced iOS experience.
- Update: small UI improvements on mobile.
- Added: added a new theme: Halloween.
- Added: added a new theme: Black & White.
- Update: better ‘ticking’ animation when the wheel is turning.
- Update: minor changes to the view on mobile.
- Update: added form builder. You can now add more than fields to the form.
- Update: added demo content to get you started faster.
- Update: UI improvements on the admin page.
- Fix: Fixed an error for Mac users.
- Fix: Fixed a bug with the email list drop-down field on the admin page.
- Added WPML compatibility.
- Fix: fixed a small bug for WP versions before 4.7.
Update: added shortcode [wof_wheel] so you can display the game on any page you like.
Fix: added a noop for window.waitForFinalEvent as some plugins may interfere with tinymce in the backend.
- Update: CSS changes in the admin dashboard to support older websites.
- Update: added 2 new pattern backgrounds.
- Update: you can now change the background- and text color of the theme.
- Fix: fixed a bug with saving the ‘WooCommerce coupon duration’ setting.
- Update: added action hooks so developers can extend the plugin.
- Fix: the ’email placeholder’ content field wasn’t saving.
- Update: verified WordPress 4.8.2 compatibility.
- Update: added WooCommerce integrations for coupons.
- Update: added log file (via a setting).
- Update: added support for ActiveCampaign
- Update: allow visitors to play multiple times: try again when they lose. Configurable via the settings.
- Update: added support for Campaign Monitor