- Update: added new Woo coupon settings such as coupon type (fixed value or percentage), min & max spend.
- Update: your slices can now contain images by using <img src=”…”/> as coupon value.
- Fix: fixed a bug with searching Arabic Woocommerce products.
- Fix: made all backend strings properly translateable.
- Update: allow ID selectors as well for the ‘on click’ element.
- Fix: fixed a bug with ‘is_product’ function for WooCommerce.
- Added: zip code support for Mailchimp.
- Fix: fixed a bug for input masking of fields of type: phone, date and birthday.
- Fix: fixed a bug with the “All product pages” setting.
- Update: updated email feature.
- Added: option for double opt-in in MailChimp.
- Added: SendInBlue support.
- Added: option to automatically add Woo coupon to cart.
- Added: Developer-friendly WooCommerce coupons.
- Fixed: Compatibility for PHP 7.2.
- Update: enhanced HTML emailing.
- Fix: fixed a bug with playing the ‘tick’ sound.
- Fix: fixed a bug with replays where a prize would be won but the frontend shows ‘no prize won’.
- Added: ‘tick’ sound when playing (as an option).
- Added: integration with Newsletter2Go.
- Added: New tool: ChatFuel (for Facebook marketing).
- Enhancement: You can now edit the chances to 1/4th of a percentage.
- Fixed: fixed bug with updating when some utf characters would become unicode.
- Fixed: fixed WooCommerce coupon being displayed wrongly.
- Fixed: fix in the backend: ‘save’ sometimes not doing anything.
- Added: new design features. You can now design any theme you want!
- Added: ability to upload logo in the center of the wheel.
- Added: Remarkety integration.
- Added: Convertkit integration.
- Added: tools for GDPR compliance.
- Fixed: several small backend UI fixes.
- Fix: a bug with HTML in slice for the upgrade routine.
- Fix: fixed a bug for certain time zones where coupons expired too early when their lifespan was less than 1 hour.
- Fix: fixed an issue with incorrectly identifying the WooCommerce shop page.
- Fix: fixed an issue where in rare cases the winning segment would be 0.
Version 2.1.0 (WARNING: major release, verify your wheels after update)
- Fix: various small bugfixes and enhancements in the admin dashboard.
- Added: Facebook Messenger support through ChatChamp.
- Added: security option to log IP addresses for better security.
- Added: better logging options.
- Added: support for Mailster.
- Fix: bugfix for Klaviyo.
- Fix: fixed a bug for standalone wheels.
- Added: added a ‘consent checkbox’ field in the form builder for GDPR.
- Added: added a new occurrence option ‘none’, so you can only show widgets, or program your own occurrence.
- Fix: fixed a bug with ‘show on pages’ setting in the backend.
- Added: support for Klaviyo.
- Added: limit prizes: allow prizes to be won only X amount of times.
- Fix: fixed an issue with converting string to int.
- Added: Free shipping option.
- Added: Show the wheel only for logged in or logged out users.
- Update: Woo coupon percentage is now a number field instead of a dropdown (so more options for you).
- Fix: fixed coupon bar issue.
- Fix: fixed issue with the ‘show on pages’ setting in the backend.
- Update: added some more developer hooks.
- Fixed: fix in Christmas theme
- Added: new slice type: text/HTML
- Update: added a little more developer friendliness
- Added: WooCommerce coupon bar for urgency
- Fix: minor MailChimp bug
- Bugfix for backward compatibility.
Version 2.0.0 (WARNING: big update – test after updating)
- Added: 6 new themes.
- Added: 8 new backgrounds.
- Update: updated UI so it’s more user-friendly to add a wheel.
- Update: your design changes are visible in a realtime live-preview.
- Update: Formbuilder supports dropdown fields for all autoresponders.
- Update: Mailchimp formbuilder supports text, dropdown, date, birthday, number and phone number types.
- Added: GetResponse integration.
- Added: MailerLite integration.
- Added: Zero BS CRM integration (via separate connector).
- Added: WordPress database integration. Collect opt-ins straight to your own database.
- Added: AWeber integration (via separate connector).
- Update: ability to let users play without filling out an opt-in form (handy if you want to give prizes only).
- Update: allow duplicate plays (users can play again, even when they already won).
- Update: Updated form builder.
- Added: added ‘bubble’ and ‘pull-out’ widgets ( = clickable buttons ) to open a wheel.
- Added: new type of slice: redirect. Redirect users to a page, rather than show a prize.
- Update: made the plugin expandable and developer-friendly.
- Fix: fixed a bug in email templates.
- Fix: some small theme CSS fixes.
- And more …
- Fix: fixed a bug with multiple excluded categories in Woo coupons.
- Update: extension abilities for developers.
- Update: UI changes.
* Added: winter/Christmas theme.
* Fixed: various small bugfixes.
- Version release notes
- Added: anti-cheat engine.
- Update: added exit-intent behavior on mobile.
- Fix: fixed a bug when nothing was selected in ‘show on page’ setting.
- Added: support for MailChimp’s birthday field.
- Update: added an upper-right close icon, in favor of the lower right closing sentence.
- Update: include RTL language support.
- Update: improved email sending behind the scenes.
- Update: allow some HTML in the wheel’s labels.
- Added: product categories in the ‘show on pages’ option.
- Added: the ability to send coupon codes via email as opposed to showing on screen.
- Added: webhooks support for Zapier etc.
- Added: added support for Mailchimp groups.
- Added: added some content & design settings.
- Added: added a new occurrence setting.
- Fix: mobile UI fixes.
- Fix: bugfix in CSS for the standalone wheel.
- Added: extra coupon options for WooCommerce.
- Fix: Bugfix in iOS Safari 11.
- Added: extra coupon options.
- Added: more design options.
- Update: enhanced iOS experience.
- Update: small UI improvements on mobile.
- Added: added a new theme: Halloween.
- Added: added a new theme: Black & White.
- Update: better ‘ticking’ animation when the wheel is turning.
- Update: minor changes to the view on mobile.
- Update: added form builder. You can now add more than fields to the form.
- Update: added demo content to get you started faster.
- Update: UI improvements on the admin page.
- Fix: Fixed an error for Mac users.
- Fix: Fixed a bug with the email list drop-down field on the admin page.
- Added WPML compatibility.
- Fix: fixed a small bug for WP versions before 4.7.
Update: added shortcode so you can display the game on any page you like.
Fix: added a noop for window.waitForFinalEvent as some plugins may interfere with tinymce in the backend.
- Update: CSS changes in the admin dashboard to support older websites.
- Update: added 2 new pattern backgrounds.
- Update: you can now change the background- and text color of the theme.
- Fix: fixed a bug with saving the ‘WooCommerce coupon duration’ setting.
- Update: added action hooks so developers can extend the plugin.
- Fix: the ’email placeholder’ content field wasn’t saving.
- Update: verified WordPress 4.8.2 compatibility.
- Update: added WooCommerce integrations for coupons.
- Update: added log file (via a setting).
- Update: added support for ActiveCampaign
- Update: allow visitors to play multiple times: try again when they lose. Configurable via the settings.
- Update: added support for Campaign Monitor